Thursday, December 24, 2009

Trip to Iowa

Last night we returned from our trip to Iowa to visit Ronnie's grandparents. This was my first trip there and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! I loved having snow, getting to know the grandparents better, playing games, and seeing all kinds of new things. We visited several Amish stores, a cheese factory, a delicious bakery, and some adorable antique stores. Ronnie's grandparents were wonderful hosts and fed us lots of Christmas treats, good food, and kept us well entertained! Here are some pictures from the trip (click on the collage to see it larger).


Merry Christmas Eve!

4 comments:

Anna Beall said...

Looks like it was fun and definitely yummy!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Oh, how much fun! I've got snow envy. You know, Tukes kept telling us that it wasn't Christmas and Santa wasn't coming because we didn't have snow. Hmmm, I guess we've watched the Polar Express one too many times!

Looks like a wonderful, fun trip. I can't wait to hear more about it. See you tomorrow!

Paula said...

I was looking at Joanna's photos on FB and saw the picture of you taking a photo of the cinnamon buns--"that's for the blog," I thought! Sure enough--I love the photo collage. Hope you're having a merry Christmas season!

Amanda said...

awww, this was just such a fun trip and I'm so sad I missed out on it. I'm glad that I called every two seconds though, and got to see all these pics so I felt a part of it!

Glad you liked it!! Grammy really loved you!