Sunday, March 14, 2010

The 1-2-3 Roast Post

So remember that roast from the other day? Thought I would share how we got 3 very different and delicious meals out of it!

1- Traditional Roast:


2- BBQ Baked Potatoes

In Birmingham there is a great place called Broadway BBQ. They have these HUGE baked potatoes that they load up with butter, sour cream, cheese and then BBQ to top it all off. IT.IS.YUMMY!


We made our own version. I shredded up the leftover roast and added some BBQ sauce, then we loaded up our spuds. Talk about a filling meat and potatoes meal!


3- BBQ Pizza


Fear not tiresome leftovers...get creative!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All three were yummy!
-Ronnie

Paula said...

I wish a roast could stretch that many meals for us! The baked potatoes sound fabulous!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Come cook for me... please.

Amanda said...

Wow, those meals looked so good! I have esp. been craving BBQ pizza. SO fun that you ate outside!

Can't wait to see you in a few days.

Amanda said...

Susers, I think I might have to do this tri-meal because I LOVE having LEFTOVERS! It's a skill to be able to cook enough to have them--I have gotten too used to cooking for two.

Yesterday, we grilled extra burgers for us to have later--so I'm gettin' better.

Miss y'all a ton.