Monday, August 16, 2010

Help! The walls are closing in on me and the STUFF, oh the stuff! Ronnie and I have packed so many boxes, but now it is getting really painful- the stuffy stuff around. You know, the stuff that is random and has gotten pushed to a really random spot since you turned your house upside down with cardboard boxes.

On a brighter note, I thought I would show you some recent purchases and give you a sneak peak of some decorating to come! In packing I found a Dillard's gift card with a little bit left on it. Knowing that we won't have Dillard's when we move, I headed off to the mall to make the most of it. I was lucky to hit some 70% shelves in the housewares dept. You would think that packing like 10 boxes of dishes would deter me- alas, it did not!

I snatched up 2 really cute plates. I had been on the lookout for cute plates to hang on the wall.


Of course when I saw the cute matching tea pot I just couldn't resist, especially when I still had a few dollars left on the gift card to spend.


Out of pocket I paid $1.91 and I am quite pleased with me purchases. The green will be cute with my living room decorating project. And speaking of my project, I thought I would give you a sneak peak:


More to come on that later when we get to the ham and things come together! Now back to packing...

2 comments:

Anna Beall said...

Looks like the decorating project will be cute- can't wait to see it!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, the COLORS, shapes, patterns, fabric! Can't wait to see it all come together, but it's really exciting that you are changing it up! Love the plates and teapot. . . the curtain fabric is darling, and the pillow looks great on the couch. Praying for your move. . .