Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

We enjoyed a wonderful day on New Year's Eve! We set off to Ruffner Mountain for a morning hike since it was a beautiful and warm day.

It was really fun and a new place for both of us.

It was neat to look down on an old quarry.


Looks like I am close to going over- YIKES! No wonder Ronnie kept telling me to be careful.

Afterward, Ronnie got his eyes checked and I wandered the mall.

Belk had some deep discounts so I got a blinging shirt for $4 to wear to ring in the New Year.

We met up with Memo and Craig for some Pita Stop and then dessert at their place. Memo provided the headgear :)


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love you and Memo's outfits! Blingin' (laugh!) . . . Fun hiking . . . when we come visit, let's go! I bet its gorgeous in the summer, too.