Monday, September 26, 2011

Opa!

Hope that everyone had a great weekend. We enjoyed hanging out with my sister and her 3 boys and also watching college football (roll tide!) and eating taco soup. I feel like fall is here when we start eating taco soup. Now we are gearing up for another week. I have performed the school touring show The Magic Circle previously, but this week I will have my first performance at a school of Math in Motion. It is a fun and entertaining dance show all about shapes and geometry. This week is also homecoming week at RA so Aaron's students will be having fun dress up theme days this week. I am hoping he takes some pictures!!

We are looking forward to the homecoming game on Friday night, but we are also looking forward to something else before it. This is a much anticipated event for us every year: The Greek Food Festival!

I highly recommend checking out this event! It will be Sept. 29, 30 and Oct. 1 from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm and is at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral downtown. The food is delicious!! You can check out the menu here. The also have live greek music and dancing and that is always entertaining. Hope to see you there!!

No comments: