Monday, September 20, 2010

Deals and Meals!

Last week I hit up some good deals at Publix. I got all that is below for about $14!

I do much better with meals if I have a good plan at the beginning of the week. Sorry if it bores you to death, but I love getting ideas from blogs where people tell what they are eating.

Menu Plan:

Monday: Sausage and Spinach Fettuccine- well we ate this tonight (see pic below), I am afraid I can't give it rave reviews. It was certainly super easy and quick to pull together. I wasn't crazy about the sausage though (I used Al Fresco chicken sausage that I got on sale at Publix)
Tuesday: Homemade pizza
Wednesday: Lemon Orzo Salad
Thursday: Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos


What are you eating this week?

3 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

The presentation is gorgeous - it would probably be good with shredded chicken (aka - free chicken from Pops)! Publix - when I visit your sparest of spare rooms I want to go to Publix for just a peek at what we are missing here in our capital city.

Amanda said...

Wow, a week's groceries for 14 dollars! I'm going to have to make those taquitos. . . I have some corn tortillas that I didn't know what to do with . . . flour are so much better.

Your meals look healthy and great!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

What a great grocery haul!

FYI on the taquitos, I make them with flour tortillas and they are good. I also put black beans in ours. Serve them with a side of guacamole.

Last night we ate meat loaf for the first time ever in our house, all because Boo asked me what it was a few weeks ago. It was good.