Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yummy Taquitos!


Tonight I made these Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos that my sister recommended. The verdict: we loved them! We loved how they got crispy in the oven and the filling was very fresh and flavorful. I recommend these for sure!


I also mixed up some Creamy Lime-Cilantro Dressing which we used on salad and as a dip for the taquitos. This was quite tasty too. We aren't too crazy about mayo over here and I read a comment that suggested using plain yogurt. I did this and it turned out great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I approve this message!

It was pretty yummy, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. As someone who is not "a waif" you can trust me in my food recommendations! Left overs tomorrow, whoop!

-Ronnie!

Amanda said...

Yeah, I'm not that crazy about mayo either . . . cool bottle that you put the dressing in -- where'd you get that?

I'm going to put the taquitos on my menu for next week -- what's not to love about chicken and cheese. I still want to try the mac and jack too.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I'm glad you liked the taquitos. I haven't tried the dressing yet but must.