Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dancing!

This week is proving to be a very full one as I anticipated! I have been doing a lot of this:

DANCING!
(I found the above photo on Pinterest and loved it...So carefree!)


I have been dancing in rehearsals for the school touring shows and also final rehearsals for Dance, Art and Music, the Sanspointe Dance Company concert that is happening THIS Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You should make plans to come. It is going to be a great show! There are a variety of different pieces and some great live music. You can get tickets online here. I really hope you can come! (And for those of you that aren't sure about sitting through an entire dance concert, it is only about an hour long :)

And now I will leave you with the funny quote of the day from Aaron's class. Just in case you have forgotten, this is what he looks like:

A student looked at him today and asked, "Mr. Long, do you have light skin?"
Another one chimed in, "Mr. Long, are you white?"

Hmmmmm, what do you think?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love it!

And please your husband - it tickled Nathaniel so much that his class clapped for him today :)

Amanda said...

Oh I just adore that little dancing boy in the top photo! Unless he's a brother from another mother, Aaron's whiiiiite. I remember Joanna's 4th grade classmates trying to decide if they were "mixed" or "white." Hilarious.